- About Breast Cancer
- Learn the Facts
- Risk Factors
- Screening Information
- Diagnostic Information
- For Breast Cancer Patients
- I Need Financial Help
- Additional Resources
- Community Impact
- Gaps & Barriers to Care
- Grant Program
- Bold Goal
- Get Involved
- Connect With Us
- Corporate Partners
- Other Ways to Give
Help Komen Colorado Strike Out Breast Cancer
Register for Race for the Cure and for every $50 raised, you’ll be entered to win!
Thanks to the generosity of Chris Iannetta, Colorado Rockies catcher and co-founder of Jack Winery and The Denver ChopHouse & Brewery, one lucky person will walk off with a Grand Slam Race Day Package on Race Day, September 30.
This amazing prize package includes:
– Transportation from Komen Colorado’s Race for the Cure at Auraria Campus to The Denver ChopHouse
– A $200 gift card to use for lunch at The Denver Chophouse
– Four tickets (behind home plate!) to the Colorado Rockies final home game of the season at 1:10 p.m.
– Signed memorabilia from Chris Iannetta, the Rockies catcher and co-founder of Jack Winery
One winner will be announced by Chris Iannetta live on Twitter at @Chris_Iannetta on Friday, Sept. 28 at 10 a.m. Follow @Chris_Iannetta to hear if you won!