Volunteering with Komen Colorado is as easy as 1, 2, 3! To complete an application, please review the steps below and click on the “complete and submit a quick application here” link when you are ready. Completing the application should take no more than 10 minutes.
How to Apply
- Complete and submit a quick application.
Find step-by-step instructions on how to complete the application.
- Watch the online orientation to Susan G. Komen Colorado (You will receive the link upon completing the application).
- Select your volunteer interest by filling in the survey at the end of the online orientation.
Volunteer opportunities and communications with our volunteers is done through MyVolunteerPage.com powered by Better Impact.
Once we receive confirmation that you’ve watch the online orientation, Komen Colorado will follow-up within 1 – 2 weeks to discuss next steps based on your interest(s).
A couple of quick notes:
- Some volunteer roles require training in addition to the online orientation. You will receive information about additional trainings after you watch the orientation and confirm your interest.
- Those who want to volunteer only during an event still need to submit an application and watch the online orientation video; no additional training is required for volunteers in day-of event roles, other than a review of duties that day.
- Don’t forget to write down your username and password, as you’ll need them to get back into Better Impact to sign up for volunteer opportunities.
Are you ready to join the Komen Colorado team of volunteers? Complete an application today!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-744-2088.