Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. Are you a leader, a thinker or a doer? Use your talents in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever!
We need you now more than ever. We will work with your availability and provide you with all materials needed to make for a successful event. Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
Thank you in advance for your interest in being a part of our team to fight breast cancer.
If you are interested in representing Susan G. Komen through community outreach and education events, attend this orientation! This orientation will provide information on Komen Colorado’s mission and values, breast cancer facts and information, and appropriate messaging. Email Janis Pluss to get on the list.
Key volunteer needs include:
Community programs including advocacy and help with education and health fair events
Speaking opportunities for breast cancer survivors and co-survivors
Support with fundraising and special events planning and execution
How to Apply
Volunteering with Komen Colorado is as easy as 1, 2, 3! To complete an application, please review the steps below and click on the “complete and submit a quick application here” link when you are ready. Completing the application should take no more than 10 minutes.
- Complete and submit a quick application.
Find step-by-step instructions on how to complete the application.
- Watch the online orientation to Susan G. Komen Colorado (You will receive the link upon completing the application).
- Select your volunteer interest by filling in the survey at the end of the online orientation.
Volunteer opportunities and communications with our volunteers is done through MyVolunteerPage.com powered by Better Impact.
Once we receive confirmation that you’ve watch the online orientation, Komen Colorado will follow-up within 1 – 2 weeks to discuss next steps based on your interest(s).
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
A couple of quick notes:
- Some volunteer roles require training in addition to the online orientation. You will receive information about additional trainings after you watch the orientation and confirm your interest.
- Those who want to volunteer only during an event still need to submit an application and watch the online orientation video; no additional training is required for volunteers in day-of event roles, other than a review of duties that day.
- Don’t forget to write down your username and password! You’ll need them to get back into Better Impact to sign up for volunteer opportunities.
Are you ready to join the Komen Colorado team of volunteers? Complete an application today!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-744-2088.