- About Breast Cancer
- Risk Factors
- Learn the Facts
- Screening Information
- Diagnostic Information
- For Breast Cancer Patients
- I Need Financial Help
- Additional Resources
- Community Impact
- Gaps & Barriers to Care
- Access Initiative
- Bold Goal
- Get Involved
- Connect With Us
- Corporate Partners
- Other Ways to Give
Komen COVID-19 Action Fund
In This Moment, We’re Stronger Together.
Your help is needed now, more than ever.
Susan G. Komen established the Komen COVID-19 Action Fund to support urgent needs among our breast cancer community today.
Who's At Risk?
The coronavirus pandemic is new, unprecedented and confusing. Komen is committed to keeping you informed with the latest news and guidance as the situation evolves.
Those most vulnerable within the breast cancer community include those living with metastatic breast cancer, breast cancer patients and survivors. Certain breast cancer therapies can cause immune systems to be compromised both during and long after treatment ends.
You can help ensure support continues for those in need, including:
Take Precaution, What You Need to Know
Tips and Resources to Protect Yourself and Your Family
Breast cancer patients are among the most vulnerable to COVID-19. Learn about coronavirus and your risks.
- To minimize exposure to COVID-19, Susan G. Komen suggests healthy women of average breast cancer risk who do not have signs of breast cancer delay their annual mammogram. At the same time, it’s just as important to know your normal and understand the warning signs of breast cancer to contact a doctor if you see changes.
- Learn more about Komen’s recommendations and knowing your normal.
Latest News and Updates
COVID-19 Response is Evolving, Remain Informed
Komen will provide the latest news, updates, and recommendations via the Komen Blog.
Many Komen MORE THAN PINK Walk and Race for the Cure events are being rescheduled. To find an event in your area and schedule updates, please check our MORE THAN PINK Walk and Race for the Cure events page.
For updates about the Susan G. Komen 3-Day, please visit The3Day.org.
- Educational Event Schedule Updates
- Local Komen affiliates host a number of educational seminars, conferences and meetings within the breast cancer community. Some are being rescheduled while others will be conducted virtually. Please contact your local Komen affiliate about any schedule changes for these events.
Corporate and Philanthropic Partners
Support for breast cancer patients and survivors is imperative.
© 2019 Susan G. Komen | Susan G. Komen is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. EIN 75-1835298
For breast health or breast cancer information, please call the Breast Care Helpline: 1-877 GO KOMEN (1-877- 465- 6636) | email@example.com
For clinical trial information, please call the Clinical Trial Information Helpline: 1-877 GO KOMEN (1-877- 465- 6636) | firstname.lastname@example.org