- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
- Connect With Us
- Corporate Partners
- Other Ways to Give
Together, we do more.
Komen Colorado provides people with opportunities to share their passion for the movement and compassion for each other. We support survivors, caregivers and those living with metastatic breast cancer.
- Through our Breast Cancer Resource Call Line, we provide information and guidance to help navigate the care journey
- Through our volunteer Education Committee and African American Advisory Council, we educate community members on the importance of early detection and screening to instill behavioral change.
- Through our Community Grants Program we fund local non-profit organizations to provide education about breast cancer risk, breast cancer screening guidelines and how to access health care, and to connect people to breast cancer clinical services in Colorado.
- Peak Vista Community Health Centers
- St. Mary Corwin
- St. Thomas More
- Teller County Public Health