About Us

In 2014, the Denver Affiliate merged with the Aspen Affiliate to form Susan G. Komen Colorado to carry out Komen’s mission – to save lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research  to prevent and cure breast cancer. Komen Colorado serves 73% of Colorado’s population in a 22-county service area.

The mission of Susan G. Komen® Colorado is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our 22- county service area.

Through events like the Komen Colorado Race for the Cure®, Komen Colorado invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.